Northwest Territories Personal Injury Lawyers

If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to make a claim for your losses. Your family may be entitled to claim for losses as well.

Your losses might include:

  • lost wages if you were unable to work
  • inability to do house or yard work
  • the cost to care for you
  • any future losses caused by your injuries


Your losses for your injuries—for pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life—must be translated into a dollar loss. This is your lawyer’s job.

Getting compensation for your losses involves the legal process. It is technical and it is adversarial. You must prove someone else is at fault in order to be entitled to compensation.

Insurance companies have trained adjusters who work for them to try and settle your claim. They are sophisticated and they work for the insurance company, not for you.

Know your rights. Know how much you are entitled to. You may need to file a lawsuit in order to be properly compensated.

Your lawyer works for you. Your lawyer protects your rights and gets you the compensation you deserve.


Do you need legal advice in Yellowknife?
Have you been injured on account of somebody else’s negligence?
Call Ahlstrom Wright toll-free at 1-844-558-8750